Public forum of 112
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Public forum of 112

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mass

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
112/Paine!
112/Clanleader!
112/Clanleader!

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2007-11-22

Mass Empty
PostSubject: Mass   Mass Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 10:24 am

Can you please tell Dr.Evil if he gives me anymore shit, I will personally kick him out of this clan, as he doesn't believe that I am also a leader of this clan.I'm not going to be told that I'm not in 112, by some stupid noob! Oh and that other retard Sparky had been recruiting someone else, and i believe that he isn't a leader, so if you don't inform him that he can't do stuff like that, because you've been recruiting all of these noobs, without telling me that they are interested 112. Please tell the next person who asks to join, spec them, tell them that they should post on the forum in 'Joining' and then we will have a vote, but at the minute, im so close to leaving this clan because of all these noobs, recruiting even more noobs, and who knows maybe the noobs you recruited and the noobs they recruited will recruit more noobs, and then they will, and before you know it, we have to whole entire noob community on 1.3 in our Clan.
Back to top Go down
M4ss?
112/Clanleader!
112/Clanleader!
M4ss?

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2007-11-21

Arcade
Arcade: Merry Cristmas

Mass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass   Mass Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 4:03 pm

OK AMY
Back to top Go down
https://112clan.forumotion.com
Matt
Friend
Friend
Matt

Localizzazione : At home, on my pc

Mass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass   Mass Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 6:57 pm

What i think you guys should do is hold a clan-place-tryout were you set a number of available places [say like 3] and the members have to compete for their places. You spec them/Play against them and whoever you feel is not good enough obviously won't pass in the tryout.

I think it'd be good for your clan to reduce numbers and keep track on who's joined and who you feel is 112 material. Plus for those who pass the tryout it improves teamwork and gives them chance to show the leaders [being Mass and Paineeee Very Happy] what they can really do.

If you need help arranging it you know where i am guys Wink

Matt

a.k.a Riggs!

alien
Back to top Go down
http://www.theinsomniaband.piczo.com
112/Paine!
112/Clanleader!
112/Clanleader!

Mass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass   Mass Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 7:01 pm

Thats a really good idea, the only problem is, where to find them all, most of them haven't signed up to forums, theres so many noobs, that i dunno whoes in the clan and whoes not.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Friend
Friend
Matt

Localizzazione : At home, on my pc

Mass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass   Mass Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 8:01 pm

Isn't there a member roster?
Back to top Go down